- Location: YourCloudPBX > select number > Inbound Calls
- Summary: Setting up a second layer of redundancy on your PBX.
- Detail: Leverage our hosted cloud PBX voice service to provide your PBX with a second layer of redundancy, regardless of whether you are connecting via Peering or Registration.
Registration: Enable Call Forwarding to redirect to your specified alternate number(s) if the call isn’t answered within a designated time.
SIP Peering: If you don’t have a secondary IP/PBX, you can also enable Call Forwarding to redirect calls to alternate numbers. When our Active Polling service detects that your circuit has been off-line for more than 10 seconds, inbound calls will failover through to the alternates specified in your Call Forward.
Step 1: Call forwarding
This service is only available to direct Inbound calls to alternate numbers in the event of a loss of data service. For a redundant path for Outbound calls speak to your PBX administrator about a basic rate ISDN or alternate data routes.
- Log into YourCloudPBX.
- Click YourCloudPBX > select number
- Click Inbound Calls > Forwarding or Trunking
- Set your Call Forwarding preferences including numbers and time schedules
- Click Save to update your settings.