This knowledge base article describes using our Device Provisioning application for the following manufacturers: Polycom and Yealink.
Log into YourCloudPBX
- Log into YourCloud customer portal | YourCloudPBX | Device Provisioning
- Choose DID by selecting the hyperlink
- Choose Add device
- Select Device Type (Yealink, Polycom)
- Paste the MAC address from notepad into the MAC address field (remove the : colons if any)
- Set the Label
- Select DID from the line number selection list
- Select VLAN if the phone is using a Metro Voice VLAN configured router
- Select ‘SAVE’ or ‘Add another..’ to add the phone and MAC address to our provisioning database
- Restart the phone to force the config download
Yealink Device Provisioning
1. Purchased through us: If purchased through us, we upload the phone’s MAC addresses onto our Yealink redirection site. Subject to completing steps 1 & 2 above, just power the phone on, and we take care of the rest.
2. BYO: For customers bringing their own Yealink, just provide us with the MAC address and we’ll attempt to upload it onto our Yealink redirection site. Once again subject to completing steps 1 & 2 above, once we’ve uploaded the phones MAC addresses, turn the phone to start the provisioning process.
3. Yealink Redirector: If you have your own Yealink redirector account apply the following URI within Add Servers function – http://yealink.l2access.com.au:/updateAESkey.cfg