YourCloudPBX provides all users with a free and simple linear hunt group service. The service allows you to distribute phone calls from a single telephone number to a group of up to 10 phone lines. You can decide if you want the hunt group to be enabled at all times or on specific days and times (such as outside of work hours). The service also allows you to set how long to wait before moving to the next number in the hunt group and whether to follow normal call logic or send calls to voicemail on no answer from the Hunt Group lines.
- Log into YourCloudPBX > select the number you want to use Hunt Groups with.
- Select YourCloudPBX > Inbound Calls > Hunt Group.
- Use the check box to enable a hunt group for this number.
- Select an option and time (seconds) for when hunt group calls will trigger.
- Set up your Hunt Group. You can have up to 10 numbers (1st to 10th) in a Hunt Group. Use the drop down box to select your time of day rules so the hunt group is only enabled during work hours etc.
- Click Save settings to update.
Note: These will always be tried in order 1-10 so ensure you enter your Hunt Group numbers in the order of priority for answering calls. Each number can have its own timeout before moving on to the next number. The default is 10 seconds timeout for each number. Hunt Group numbers can either be YourCloudPBX or PSTN numbers are also allowed. If it is a YourCloudPBX number then the number is dialed directly without following any ‘features’ on that line.